If you live outside the U.S. and is using Amazon’s Kindle for PC, here’s a tip on how to automagically download and read free public domain books.
- Click on this link to download the Magic Catalog of Project Gutenberg eBooks
- Once downloaded, load the .prc file to your Kindle for Windows by double-clicking on the file. This is assuming that you already installed Kindle for Windows installed on your computer.
- Once opened on the Kindle for PC, you should see a list of books. Choose any book and click on it using your mouse.
- After clicking, your default browser will open and automatically download the book your chose.
- After downloading, just double click on the downloaded file and you should now be able to read it on Kindle for Windows.